Saturday, June 13, 2009

Yesterday was real fun, as me and some of my good friends went to lunch, and after Jo and I went shopping for Jo's bra. This might not seem like an event to most women, but this was an event, because Jo finally decided to start wearing one of "those things."


Lexi, our youngest grandchild, in the above picture is adorable, but she wants to be in charge, and she is the youngest of three girls. You can imagine how well her bossyness goes over in the family. Lexi belongs to Charisse our third daughter.






This is Melanie our oldest daughter with her son Cameron. Melanie is a great mom and she is very good to us. She is smart, talented, and creative, and she uses her skills to help other people.




Cameron is sooooo cute and very smart and funny.



















Graduation would probably still be pending if it wasn't for Brad. He helped me every week last summer to finish my class work. THANKS BRAD!

I finally graduated from WSU after 22 years of study and attendance. Gerontology was my major with a minor in health promotion.






Brad is a good friend, a professor and physics dept. chair at Weber State, and our yoga restore teacher at Yoga Jo's.



Eric is still single and currently living at home with us. He works at America First CU and attending Weber State University. He is very goal oriented, and I have no doubts that he will succeed at anything he wants to succeed at. Eric is our favorite and only son, and he is the youngest of our four kids.















My life is centered mostly around my family, and I love being with my family. Dennis (my husband) and I have our kids raised, and this is how we want it. We wouldn't go back in time, because as much fun as kids are, it's a lot of work and sacrifice that we don't want to do over. We enjoy watching our own kids raise their kids, and find humor in activities that we use to find anguish in. I thinks thats because we can see that our grandkids are good kids just doing things to gain some independence. We get to love the grandkids without having to disipline much, and that makes for a great time.








































No comments:

Post a Comment