MIKE MCKAY IS MELANIES HUSBAND, MIKE WILSON IS LORI'S HUSBAND, MY DAD IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE MEN EVER, AND DARIN IS CHARISSE'S HUSBAND. THEY ARE ALL GREAT DADS, AND I'M GLAD THEY'RE PART OF OUR FAMILY. I LOVE MY SONS IN LAWS.
I like to be physically active. I play tennis year round twice a week. I do yoga an average of 3 times a week, and I walk and ride my bike. I finally finished school, and my degree is in gerontology. I spend time at an assissted living home as a volunteer. I love being with older people. I believe they are very wise, and have a lot to offer our society. Family life is very important to me, and is a priority over most things in my life. My religion is important to me, and I like having guidance and values to look to.
No comments:
Post a Comment